Potlatch City Hall was constructed in 1917 by the Potlatch Lumber Company and served as the Administrative Offices for what was at the time the largest white pine lumber mill in the world. The building also served as the headquarters for the Washington, Idaho and Montana Railroad and town site operations for Potlatch Lumber Company. The building is a two-and-a-half story frame structure sided with painted clapboards. It was an open post porch on the south, with five doorway entrances and a double glass door entrance on the north. During the 1950s the building was signed over to the City to become City Hall. It is including in the National Register of Historic Places as part of the Potlatch Commercial District.
Potlatch City Hall Potlatch, Latah County
Location: 195 6th Street,
Potlatch, Idaho 83855 (At the corner of 6th and Pine Streets) View Google map