Kenneth Oliver Skattaboe constructed the Skattaboe Block at 401 South Main Street in Moscow in 1891. One of the first tenants was George Creigton’s Chicago Store. The telephone company purchased the building in the 1920s and occupied it until 1995. Following a fire in 1966, the building was renovated in 1978. Although much was changed during the interior renovation, the original look of the building remains.
Skattaboe Building(New St. Andrews College) Moscow, Latah County