The Bunker Hill and Sullivan Mining and Concentrating Company constructed the Bunker Hill Staff House, located at 820 W. McKinley Avenue in Kellogg, in 1906 as a residence for then Manager Stanley A. Easton and his wife Estelle. The house is a two and a half story American Colonial Revival frame building with yellow pine shiplap siding and a hip roof.
When the Eastons moved to Coeur d’Alene in 1923 the house became the residence for single Bunker Hill staff members and visiting company dignitaries. The house was moved to its present location in 1940 to make room for homes for the company’s new management team. When the Bunker Hill Company closed in 1981, following 94 years of operation, the Staff House was closed and left without heat or maintenance until 1986 when it was sold to a local group for $1.00 and made into a museum.