The building was originally constructed as a schoolhouse and in 1892 converted to a church. It remained a church until 1980 when the size of the membership and the difficulty in getting a minister caused the church to close. At this time the church has neither heat nor electricity. In recent years it has been lovingly tended by Jim Wilkerson.
St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church Mullan, Shoshone County
Grants: 1996, 1997, 1999
Location: 104 Hunter Street,
East Shoshone Park, Mullan, ID 83846 View Google map