The Latter Day Saints settled in the Elba Valley in the 1870’s. In 1887, a relief Society organization was formed for the women in Elba. They received a donation of land from John Darrington in 1895 and raised funds to construct their hall in 1902. The building is now owned and used as a community center.
Elba Community Center (Relief Society Building) Elba, Cassia County