In 2006-2007, the Heritage Trust provided architectural assistance to the Twin Falls Historic Preservation Commission and Twin Falls Urban Renewal regarding the historic Twin Falls silos located at the corner of Shoshone Street south and Minkoka Avenue in the Old Towne historic area of Twin Fall. Built in 1916 by the Twin Falls Milling and Elevator Company, they were operated until 1968, when the mill closed. The structure consists of six interconnected, reinforced concrete silos approximately 100 feet tall.
Old Town Silos(privately owned) Twin Falls, Twin Falls County
Assistance Provided: 2006-2007
Location: Corner of Shoshone Street South and Minidoka Avenue, Twin Falls Historic District, Twin Falls, Idaho View Google map