The original Methodist Church was built in 1916. When the American Falls Dam and Reservoir was built in 1925, the church along with many other buildings was moved up the hill to its present location. A fire damaged the church in 1968 and after restoration was re-opened in 1969. Presently the church has been restored including stained glass windows to match the original windows.
American United Methodist Church Windows American Falls, Power County