Irene M. Brady built the Brady Chapel as a memorial to her husband James H. Brady. Brady served as Governor of Idaho from 1909 to 1911 and U.S. Senator from 1911 until his death in 1918. He was the principal owner of the Idaho Consolidated Power Company, now known as Idaho Power. The Gothic revival chapel is one of the finest examples in Idaho of this type of architecture with all the classic traits from heavy stone arches and pinnacles to the “rose” windows.
Brady Chapel Restoration Pocatello, Bannock County