The cornerstone for the City Hall was laid July 7, 1916. In 1918 it was used as a morgue when the mortuary was full during the flue epidemic and when it was full the LDS Tabernacle across the street took the overflow. The building is in the National Register of Historic Places.
Montpelier City Hall Montpelier, Bear Lake County
Location: 534 Washington Street, Montpelier, Idaho 83254