The Silver Horseshoe Bar building was originally constructed in 1912 by the Bethany Deaconess Hospital Association as Nursing Quarters. It was relocated in 1925 when the American Falls dam flooded the town and in 1927 became the Silver Horseshoe Bar. The bar operated until 2009. Once the city owned the building it was deemed structurally unstable and demolished. The original neon sign was salvaged and plans are to restore the historic sign and install it as a city art piece at the new Silver Horseshoe Park.
Silver Horseshoe Bar Sign American Falls, Power County