The Middle School is located in the heart of downtown Fruitland. The original school was built in 1928 and was designed by architects Wayland and Fennell from Boise. Tourlellotte and Hummel designed the newer part of the building, added in 1939. The original structure has many Italianate characteristics and is constructed of brick and masonry.
Fruitland Old Middle School Fruitland, Payette County
Grants: 1995, 1996
Location: 500 S. W. Third Street, Fruitland, Idaho 83619
Fruitland is four miles south of Payette. View Google map