Our Lady of Tears Catholic Church stands on a prominent bluff overlooking the historic mining town of Silver City. It is one of 70 surviving buildings of old Silver City. The frame Gothic revival church was erected as St. James Episcopal Church. In 1933 the Catholics paid $1 for the building and renamed it Our Lady of Tears. In the summer services are still held at the church, now a mission church of St. Hubert’s Church in Homedale.
Our Lady of Tears Silver City, Owyhee County
Location: Silver City,
Silver City is approximately 50 miles southwest of Nampa. View Google Map