The Jeffrey Community Hall is the heart of the rural area lying east of Weiser. After the original Jeffrey School, established in 1870, was destroyed by fire, the current two-story structure was built around 1908. School was held in the structure until 1959 and the Unity Grange and the Shamrock Club purchased the building from the school district. The Shamrock Club, formed as an extension group for rural women, was founded in 1922 and has met there continually.
The Shamrock Clubhouse (Jeffrey Community Hall) Weiser & Surrounding Area, Washington County